As the name implies Function Keys are using for some different functions.Sometimes we use them with the combination of Alt and Ctrl too.The first row of all keyboard is served as Function keys.Their are totally 12 Function Keys starting from F1 to F12.In Some Modern Laptops we have to press one additional button named “Fn” along with Function keys to work them.So let discuss each Function Key breifly.
- F1 key almost everywhere is used for “Help”. if you are using windows OS and want help anywhere then press F1 key, this will open up help window for you.
- Sometimes F1 key is used to enter the BIOS (press F1 when your computer is about to boot).
- Combination of Win + F1 keys will open the “Help and Support» Microsoft Windows.
- Rapidly rename the chosen file or folder. Works in all adaptations of Windows.
- Alt + Ctrl + F2 – Opens the Document as a Microsoft Word.
- Ctrl + F2 – Opens the Preview window in Microsoft Word.
- Frequently to enter the BIOS.
- In the MS-DOS charge line or in Windows, press F3 to rehash the last summon.
- Win + F3 – Advanced Search window opens in Microsoft Outlook.
- Shift + F3 – Changes the content in Microsoft Word, from upper to lower case or capital letters at the start of each one expression.
- In the event that I am not mixed up it is the F3 key which will cause the Application«Control» computers Apple, running Mac OS X.
- This opens the location bar, in the event that you press F4 in Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer.
- Rehash the last activity (MS Word )
- Ctrl + F4 – Closes the window open in the present window, for example, a tab in the program
- Alt + F4 – Closes the system window in Windows.
- Refreshes the present page (works in all advanced programs), and additionally redesign the desktop or open organizers in Windows.
- Running a slide demonstrate in Powerpoint.
- Move the cursor in the location bar (additionally works in numerous advanced programs).
- Ctrl + Shift + F6 – opens Document in Microsoft Word
- Mostly used for spelling and grammar in a document programs Microsoft (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Pressing F8 key while your PC is about to boot will result into booting your PC in Safe mode.
- The F9 key does not have any functionality in Windows. It may, however be used in some individual programs. To find out if it is available in the program you are using, bring up the program’s help screen and type in the words function key.
- Activates “Menu” in the open organizer window.
- Shift + F10 – works same as the right mouse click.
- Pressing F10 while your system is booting will show you BIOS Information.
- F10 is used to enter the hidden recovery partition on computers Sony.
- F11 Key will take you to Full screen mode and it can be used and work in any Browser.
- Opens the “Save As” in Microsoft Word.
- Shift + F12 – Saves a document in Microsoft Word.
- Ctrl + Shift + F12 – Prints a document in Microsoft Word.
- F12 key will open up Inspect element box in any Browser.