Instagram, popular image sharing social platform owned by Facebook Inc. Millions of pictures and videos are being uploading in Instagram everyday, majority of them are from celebrities, popular brands.
Most of the images are high quality even after editing. And the main thing is we can only upload images and videos through their Mobile App. And we can’t download any image or video directly from Instagram.
But never mind, there is always a solution for every problem. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download Instagram images and videos within a minute to your PC and smartphone.
Download Instagram photos, videos, and stories to PC:
To download Instagram photos, videos, and stories to your computer within seconds, we are using a tool called 4K Stogram.
4K Stogram is not just an Instagram downloader, else it is the best powerful option out there for Windows, Mac, and Linux users to explore and downloads Instagram photos, videos, and stories from different places, subscribe to any account’s photos and their following list.
Main Features of 4K Stogram:
- Automatically download posts by username, hashtag, or location.
- Download Instagram Stories
- Login with your Instagram credentials and download photos of private friend’s accounts without following them.
- Download video posts in MP4 format from Instagram accounts, hashtags, and locations.
- Easily backup your account — It takes one click to download all photos from your Instagram account.
- By clicking “Edit >> Subscribe to >> Accounts I’m Following” option, you can have all accounts you follow on Instagram will be automatically added to 4K Stogram and downloaded.
With its cross-platform support, 4K Stogram is an excellent application for power Instagram users, and to activate premium features 4K Stogram offers a one-time purchase of $9.95 for a license up to three computers.
Download Instagram photos, videos, and stories to Android and iOS:
First, Login to your Instagram account and search for the image or video you want to download. Now below the image or video ypou can see three dots on right corner, click it.
From the pop-up option choose ” Copy Share URL “.And now its copied in your Clipboard.
Open InstaGrabber and click on the ” Paste ” button. Now you can see your image or video whose URL was copied from Instagram. And finally hit ” Save Image ” or ” Save Video “. That’s it.
So hopes you like this tutorial. Now download Instagram images and videos directly to your PC and Android smartphone within seconds.