Enhancing a beautiful shot or turning a flawed photo into something shareworthy — photo editors for Android is a useful piece of tool installed by every user.
Even though nowadays most of the smartphone takes mindblowing photos, we still prefer photo editor apps to beautify images on Android. On Google Play, thousands of Android photo editors with various features are drawing our attention.
Choosing a best one is always a long process. Here we are listing some top photo editor apps for Android, which will enhance your images with stunning effects, filters and more.
Best Photo Editors for Android:
Coming from the house itself, Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor for Android developed by Google. With a large array of editing tools and precise controls, Snapseed promises to deliver the best results by clearing out most of the imperfections in your images. Snapseed also provides “Insights” tab to stream helpful tutorials, tips, and inspiration for many talented photographers
- Equipped with 29 tools and various filters.
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control.
- Selective filter brush.
- Opens JPG and RAW files.
2. PhotoDirector Photo Editor App
PhotoDirector Photo Editor App is a feature-rich Android photo editor with a richly creative collage maker with a ton live camera filters and effects to enhance your photos as you shoot. The PhotoDirector camera and editor gives you an array of tools to turn your everyday pics into spectacular shots ready to share.
- The in-app camera lets you change white balance or saturation.
- Apply live photo effects in real-time and make other creative adjustments to your shots directly from the camera as you shoot.
- Apply photo effects both globally or to specific regions of your pictures.
- “Cutouts” from images, a useful feature to create new images and memes easily.
3. Adobe Photoshop Express
Based on Photoshop desktop software, Adobe Photoshop Express is perfect for photo editing tool and collage maker on Android fashioned with quick, easy and powerful editing on mobile devices. Photoshop Express does basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye and pet eye. There are also Filters or Looks to turn any photo into artwork. You can control the intensity of your looks for realistic photo effects. It also works with other Adobe apps — Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Lightroom.
- Auto-Fix option to one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
- 80+ preset eye-catching fun styles.
- Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
- Image resize option to resize an image before saving.
4. PicsArt Photo Studio
PicsArt is all about making awesome pictures and having fun by remixing free-to-edit pictures into awesome collages and memes. PicsArt provides various editing tools, effects, collage maker, camera, free clipart library, and millions of user-created stickers.
- PicsArt’s collage maker comes with 100s of free templates.
- PicsArt also provides a rapidly evolving set of AI-powered effects.
- Create and share custom stickers with PicsArt’s Cutout Tool.
- PicsArt Draw includes customizable brushes, layers & professional drawing tools.
- PicsArt Camera lets you snap pictures with live effects and also you can create stickers right from your camera captures.
Created by AutoDesk, Pixlr is a free photo editor for Android to makes your images more beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Its unique collage maker allows you to arrange up to 25 photos with a variety of layout, backgrounds, and spacing.
- Auto-Fix option to balances colors in one tap.
- Double Exposure to layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look.
- Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
- Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
- Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
- Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
These are the only photo editor apps available on Android which we find appealing after testing. Soon we will list more Android photo editing tools with great features to enhance your images.If you like to record videos with unique effects do check our list of unique video recording apps for Android.