Many of you are using android pattern lock system to lock your android smartphone.But unfortunately if you forget your pattern lock and do a number of fail attempts your phone will lock permanently.So here are two simple methods that will help you to unlock or bypass your android smartphone pattern lock.
Method 1 : Using Your Google Account
This is the most easiest method to unlock your android pattern lock system without losing your data in phone.But this method only works if you already connected to internet and you have a google account unless you can skip this method.
So make sure you have an internet connection and do steps as follows :
- When you try different patterns and unable to unlock your phone in five attempts. Then a message pop-up and shows two buttons “next” and “try again”.
- Now click on “next” button.
- Now you see two options for unlocking phone. One is answer the security question and the second option is to provide Google account details.
- Mostly people don’t set a security question. But if you set it then simply answer the question and unlock your device quickly.
- Otherwise check the Google account option and click “next”
- Now provide your Google account username and password attached with your device and click on “sign in”.
- After that you are directed to choose new pattern and now you can unlock with this pattern.
Method 2 : Hard Reset /Factory Reset
- Swithoff phone first.
- Now hold “Volume up + Power Button” (in some devices hold “Volume up + Home Key + Power Button”)
- Now a black screen will come with different options.
- Use the volume key to move up and down then scroll down to “Restore Factory Defaults” or “Delete all User Data” depending on which is on your device.
- Select this factory reset option and then press power button to let the action begin.
- Now it asks you for confirmation, select “yes”.
- fter clicking on the settings above, now scroll down to “Reboot System Now” and wait for your phone to reboot
- Now your phone will reboot and android lock pattern have been removed and your device will now in its default settings.