Screen recorder apps for Android is an essential tool for those who like to record their smartphone screen to create an interesting tutorial video or a gameplay for YouTube or other media.
Earlier Android requires root permission to record the phone screen, but after the Lollipop version, we don’t have to root our device and install some root apps for recording screen. Even some Android screen recorder apps are now capable to live streams your screen activity on YouTube and Facebook.
In this article, we are going to list some of the best screen recorder apps for Android, so that you don’t have to check every Android screen recorders on Google Play to find the best one — choose one from this list that best suits your need.
Best Android Screen Recorder Apps:
1. DU Recorder
DU Recorder is a feature-rich high-quality screen recorder for Android. Without rooting your Android device you can use DU Recorder as a screen capture, video recorder, and video editor. The app is capable of producing high-quality videos:1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS, without any time limit and watermark. With in-built video editor, you can trim, merge, add music etc to a video, you can even convert a video to GIF. With DU Recorder you can also live stream your screen to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch.
- Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available; support for HD video.
- Capable to pause/resume screen recording.
- Facecam mode is available.
- Many tools are available for better live streaming.
2. AZ Screen Recorder – No Root
AZ Screen Recorder is a no-root screen recorder with no time limit and watermark. This ad-free screen recorder will let you make beautiful screencast videos by providing every feature that you need in a simple and elegant user experience design. You can also record audio from the mic and it is automatically mixed into the screencast videos. The floating window always staying on top will let you snap at the exact moment on any screen. Additionally, there are many other features in this free screen recorder such as setting video resolution, bit-rate, screen orientation, customized timer to stop, saving directory selection, view/share or delete your recorded videos etc. With AZ Screen Recorder, you can record your screen and live stream to different social networks.
- No clumsy ads to irritate you.
- Magic button: a button that controls your recording without showing anything on the screen.
- You can record your face and your emotions in a small overlay window, which can be dragged freely to any position on the screen and customized to any size and opacity.
- You can emphasize, draw a symbol or mark something with any chosen color directly on your screen.
3. Game Screen Recorder
Game Screen Recorder is one of the exclusive screen recorder apps for Android to record gameplay. This root free app automatically identifies the game on your phone and records it without any time limit. Game Screen Recorder also offers Prologue Editor, where you can edit the prologue and add it to your video.
- Auto-detects games.
- You can pause and resume recording any time you want.
- You can set the transparency of the record button in recording, you can even upload your own picture to customize the Record Button.
4. Super Screen Recorder
Super Screen Recorder is a user-friendly no-root screen recorder app for Android with no time limit and watermark. This app is capable of full HD screen recording and many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available. Like DU Recorder, Super Screen Recorder too have an inbuilt video editor to cut, merge and add music to videos and also equipped with a GIF maker.
- Pause/resume screen recording through a floating window or notification bar.
- Shake phone to stop recording and hide floating window.
- Record long time videos with SD card (External Memory).
- Support portrait, landscape and auto screen record mode.
- Watermark: show your brand, default is off.
5. Screen Recorder With Facecam & Audio, Video Editor
Screen Recorder With Facecam & Audio, Video Editor is one of the smooth screen recorder apps for Android with built-in photo and video editing tool with no root permission.
- Unlimited time when record screen.
- Floating button lets you take screenshots with just one touch.
- Crop video, add music to video, fast & slow video, merge video.
- Screenshot editor: mosaic, cut photo, draw on the photo.
So which screen recorder app for Android are you going to install? If you know any other good Android screen recording apps, let us know in comments.