Instagram, the popular image-sharing social platform owned by Facebook Inc. Millions of pictures and videos are uploaded on Instagram every day, the majority of them are from celebrities, popular brands.
Most of the images are high quality even after editing. And the main thing is we can only upload images and videos through their Mobile App. And we can’t download any image or video directly from Instagram.
But never mind, there is always a solution for every problem. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to download Instagram images and videos within a minute to your PC and smartphone.
Download Instagram Photos, Videos, And Stories To PC:
To download Instagram photos, videos, and stories to your computer within seconds, we are using a tool called Toolzu.
Toolzu is not just an Instagram downloader else it is the best powerful online tool out there for users to explore and downloads Instagram photos, videos, and stories or even Instagram profile pictures using InstaDP stories tool from any public account to your device, enjoy them when you are offline.
To download Instagram images and videos:
- Open a post on Instagram and copy its link.
- Paste the link to the input line on the Instagram image/video downloader page and click Download.
- Click Download once again to confirm the action.
To download Instagram DP:
- Copy any Instagram profile username
- Paste the username, for example, @username, in InstaDP tool field and tap on Download.
Main Features of Toolzu:
- Save Instagram photos from any browser, any OS
- Download Instagram photos and videos.
- Download Instagram Stories
- Download Instgram DP with InstaDP tool
- Use go-to Instagram Downloader to download IGTV videos
- No apps download and sign-ups, save content online
With its cross-platform support, Toolzu is an excellent free online platform for power Instagram users.
Download Instagram photos, videos, and stories to Android and iOS:
First, Login to your Instagram account and search for the image or video you want to download. Now below the image or video ypou can see three dots on right corner, click it.
From the pop-up option choose ” Copy Share URL “.And now its copied in your Clipboard.
Open InstaGrabber and click on the ” Paste ” button. Now you can see your image or video whose URL was copied from Instagram. And finally hit ” Save Image ” or ” Save Video “. That’s it.
So hopes you like this tutorial. Now download Instagram images and videos directly to your PC and Android smartphone within seconds.