If you’re one of Snapchat’s millions of users, you know that the app is designed to send pictures and videos that disappear after a few seconds. While this feature is what makes the app so popular, it can also be a bit of a pain when you want to save or view a snap without the sender knowing. If you’ve ever tried to open a snap without the sender knowing, you may have noticed that it’s not as easy as it seems.
In this article, we’ll show you how to secretly open snaps without the sender knowing using a simple hack.
Method 1: Using Half Open
If you’re trying to open a snap without the sender knowing, the most common method is opening the Snap in Half Open method. You may see a person’s Snap without them having to be notified if you can snap and slide it to cover the 3/4th section of your screen.
Here’s how to use this method:
- Open the snap you want to view in Half Open mode.
- Slide the snap to the 3/4th section of your screen.
- Hold down on the snap to keep it in place.
- While holding down on the snap, use another finger to slide up the home screen and launch Snapchat.
- The snap will now be fully open, and you can view it without the sender knowing.
Method 2: Using Airplane Mode
The sender doesn’t get notified if someone tries to open a snap without them knowing, as long as they’re not connected to the internet with their phone. This is what gives you time to try and open up snaps without being detected by snapping back at the same time as them. This is done by turning airplane mode on and then backing off when you want to open the snap. Doing this will not let the sender know that you’ve opened their snap.
Here are the steps involved:
- Open the snap that you want to see secretly.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to open the Control Center.
- Tap on the airplane icon to turn on Airplane Mode.
- The snap will now open in a private window, so you can view it without the sender knowing.
Method 3: Using a Third-Party App
If you don’t want to install another app on your computer, or if you’re using a mobile device, you can use a third-party app to view snaps secretly.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Download and install an app like Snapbox or SnapCrack on your computer.
- Open the app and log in with your Snapchat username and password.
- The app will show all of your snaps, including the ones that have been sent to you privately.
- Click on any snap to view it privately.
Method 4: Using Spy Apps
If you’re really concerned about someone’s Snapchat activity, spy apps are a reliable way to monitor it. These apps are designed specifically for spying on Snapchat – they’re not third-party applications that also monitor your other social media accounts.
Here is all you need to do:
- Download and install a spy app on the target device (the phone you want to monitor).
- Log in with your account credentials. Make sure you have access to the target device’s login details (in the case their device runs on iOS), otherwise the app isn’t going to work!
- View all of their snaps in real-time, including sent snaps.
As you can see, there are several ways to view snaps privately. Whether you’re using a computer or a mobile device, there’s a method that will work for you. So don’t be afraid to snoop on your friends – just make sure you’re doing it in a responsible way!