Cybercrime has dramatically escalated in the wake of the digital revolution and the increased demand for digital business solutions. Also, data losses due to unintentional deletion or crushed hardware are placing businesses on critical stands. This is why businesses need data recovery tools that can work on any device to help secure a company’s database.
If you are yet to come up with data backup plans for your organization, you’re more likely to find it hard to recover data in case of accidental loss. Or still, if an employee deletes files accidentally, recovering the documents will be so hectic. This is why you need a data recovery tool for all your company devices, only the best.
Several tools have been designed and built to recover deleted files. You can now access one of the best data recovery software in the market to take your data recovery solutions to the next level.
In this article, we look at the best five data recovery tools for any device.
This is the best data recovery software built by CleverFiles to relieve you of all the possible data losses in your business. It is one of the highly developed software solutions for recovering lost data. The tool is highly versatile, fast, and easy to use. If you prefer a simple and easy interface, but with complex commands for all your data recovery solutions, Disk Drill is your best bet.
To use this software, you need to scan the drive with lost data, and the recovery options will pop up immediately. With the pop-up results, you can preview the files before recovery to ensure you are recovering the correct files.
You do not need to worry if the lost data is in your smartphone, tablet, or digital camera. With the other vital features, 1. Disk Drill Data Recovery stands out as one of the best software for data recovery in 2021.
Besides, it offers three different payment plans, with the primary category being free. Also, Disk Drill By CleverFiles offers up to 500MB of data recovery for Windows.
- Available for both Mac and Windows
- Can recover all file formats
- It supports all file systems
- Provides full support for EXT4, FAT, NTFS, HFS+
- It can recover any undamaged storage device
- Simple interface
- Presents other additional features
- Supports a wide range of media files and types
- Up to 500 MB of recovery
- Offers file preview before the recovery
- No phone customer support
Recuva is one of the best recovery apps. It is free and very flexible. It offers complete data recovery for businesses, whether photos, emails, music files, or any other type of data loss.
It has a deep scan feature to help your business dig much deeper into the devices to recover even more.
Although it has a user-friendly user interface, the software is however not very friendly to beginners. Also, it has several YouTube-like ads that may not make your experience enjoyable.
Lastly, the tool allows you to preview your files together with other details such as headers before you can finally choose to recover them.
- User-friendly interface
- Fast scans
- Allows for file previewing before recovery
- Fewer features presented
- Strained raw photos recovery capabilities
- Developers’ negligence
The tool is free and comes with additional extra disk tools to support data recovery. It supports Windows files.
Key features include a mail recovery wizard, emergency disk image, and file wiper.
- Extensive tools
- Disk snapshot
- Can search files by their names
- Low file quality
MiniTool Power Data Recovery
This data recovery software for any device can restore your data in three easy steps – scan, select location, and recover the data. This helps you to regain access to the data you deleted by accident in a short time.
Key features include up to 1 GB of data recovery and faster scans.
- Easy to use
- Quick data recovery
- Up to 1 GB of data storage
- Scans take longer
- Sometimes recovery doesn’t yield results
- No proper portable version
Stellar Data Recovery
Stellar Data Recovery is yet the other data recovery for PC that offers customer-friendly solutions in the market today. It provides various scan options for different business needs.
- Email repair with exchange toolkit and an auditor and reporter.
- Recovery of photos, videos, and audio from SD cards, CF cards, or other media.
- Works with iPhone, iPad, and other devices to recover deleted contacts, messages, videos, photos, call histories, and calendars.
- A converter that transforms Windows live emails files and imports mailbox data into other formats.
- Offers video repair options.