Videos express more feeling and bring back memories than still photography. And editing them with pro video editing apps will definitely enhance its quality and experience.
Today smartphone has become an on-to-go tool for different purposes that we were dependent on a computer. One such example is the availability of video editing apps for Android.
Now with the help of a smartphone, anyone can edit a video with a professional touch with different great video editing apps.
Top video editing apps for Android:
InShot is one of the best FREE video editing apps for Android that comes with all needed common features such as: trim & cut video/movie, blur the background and no crop, add music and video effects. InShot is a powerful full-screen professional movie maker with custom video export resolution.
Key features of InShot:
- Video Trimmer, Video Cutter & Video Splitter
- Video Merger & Video Joiner
- Add InShot featured free music, Vlog music or your own music.
- Add movie style video filters and full effects such as Glitch effect, stop motion, Old TV, RGB, ect.
- Add text on video, many fonts for the text editing along with animated stickers and emoji.
- create fast/slow motion videos with ease.
- Easily convert video to MP4 format.
- Also comes with collage & photo editor.
PowerDirector is another top video maker and movie maker on mobile that lets you create videos in 4K quality. From the developer CyberLink, PowerDirector allows users to edit videos with multi-timeline features.
Key features of PowerDirector:
- Edit and export videos in up to 4K resolution.
- Produce fast-forward or slow-motion videos with speed adjustment.
- Fix shaky cam footage with video stabilizer.
- Edit background with green screen editor by using chroma key.
- Trim, split and rotate videos with a single tap.
- 400+ Free Templates & Effects: 30+ video effects, 40+ transitions, 290+ stickers, 15+ title templates and 65+ color filters.
With the Quik video editor app for Android, you can create awesome videos with just a few taps. Quik allows you to export videos in gorgeous HD 1080p or 720p—even in buttery-smooth 60 fps. You can add up to 75 photos and video clips from your Gallery to create amazing videos.
Key features of Quik:
- Choose from 23 themes, each with transitions and graphics designed for any occasion.
- Easily reorder, trim and rotate photos and video clips.
- Personalize your story with text overlays and title slides. You can even add emojis.
- Speed up footage or play it in Slo-Mo.
- Choose from more than 100 free songs or use a song from your own collection. Quik supports MP3, M4A, MP4, MOV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF and WAV.
FilmoraGo is a pretty powerful video editor application available for Android which will not stamp a watermark or place a time limit on your clip.
Key features of FilmoraGo:
- Mix photo and videos — fully featured video studio right in your pocket.
- Choose from stylish themes of FilmoraGo.
- Add music from FilmoraGo’s library of licensed songs.
- Play in reverse: create a reverse video that looks like a magic trick.
- Slow down & Speed up: create Multiple Fast or Slow Motions in the Same Video.
- Take your video to the next level by adding impressive Still and Motion Graphics.
Yeah, you heard it right — TikTok, which is popularly known as short video sharing social platform. But apart from that, you can also use TikTok as a video editing app too, that can take your videos to the next level with special effects filters, fun stickers, music, and more. if you didn’t want others to see your videos simply make your videos private and download directly to your gallery to share.
Key features of TikTok:
- Editing tools allow you to easily trim, cut, merge and duplicate video clips.
- 100+ emoji stickers are available for free to take your videos to the next level.
- Easily edit your videos with millions of free music clips and sounds.
So which one you like. Also if you know any other video editing apps for Android kindly mention them in the comment section.