For Mac users, syncing can be a real challenge. Ever since Apple did away with the Apple Sync Service from OS X Version 10.9, Apple users have been struggling to find a tool that allows them to link data between the device and the apps on multiple devices. Cloud sync is the best tool for file sync mac, which is why you need to know about the best products.
File synchronization is a very important task that ensures that there is minimal redundancy and loss of data when it is being shared between one location and another. Your work will usually require you to use both your phone and your MacBook – as a result, you need to make sure that all of your files and info are properly synced. Here are some of the best sync software for Mac.
1. Syncmate Expert: This is a syncing software that was made specially for Mac users looking for a reliable alternative to the now-defunct Sync Service. This software will allow you to sync files and data on your macOS device to several devices, accounts, and more. It is simple and straightforward.
2. Commander Sync: Commander Sync is a cloud sync Mac product that was built for users who are very fastidious about the state of their files and data. Using this tool, you will be able to sync files on your macOS device to a wide range of devices and accounts.
3. ChronoSync: This software is ideal if you are looking for an all-in-one service that will also let you backup your data in a safe place. You can use ChronoSync to sync your data on different devices and then restore it safely once you have recovered your initial lost device.
4. Dr.Fone Sync: If you have an iPhone and a MacBook, then Dr.Fone will be the perfect tool for you. You will be able to easily manage and sync data between your computer and your phone. Its software is easy to use, and the UI is very appealing.
5. GoodSync: GoodSync is a reliable file sync software that is perfect for Apple devices. Its price is on the steep size for individual users. However, it is a very reliable tool if you are getting it for an organization. The device compatibility of the GoodSync software is very wide.
6. Apeaksoft iPhoneTransfer: The iPhoneTransfer app is preferred by many users who own both an iPhone and a Mac device. You will be able to synchronize and backup files across a wide range of Apple devices – ranging from MacBooks to iPads/iPhones. It is a very reliable and sturdy product.
7. Syncios: Syncios is a versatile tool that will allow you to sync files and data on your Mac to all of your other devices and accounts. On top of that, this software is a fabulous converter that is capable of converting MP4/MKV/AVI formats to MP3 format.
8. FreeFileSync: This is an open-source file sync software that you can download and use 100% free of charge. In fact, it is one of the best open source file sync products that you can find in the market. It is also capable of running a two-way sync service.
9. Sync Gateway: Sync Gateway is an old-school file sync client that you can use for all kinds of devices. It is an open-source software that is very reliable. The UI of this software is clunky, but it is also capable of two-way sync, advanced speed and advanced OS compatibility.
10. Syncovery: Syncovery is a very reliable file sync software that is perfect for users of both Mac and Windows. The system is very stable and it is capable of syncing files between two sites in the shortest possible time. It is also a versatile and powerful file sync software.
These have been the 10 best sync software for Mac that you can find anywhere on the net. All of these programs have thousands of testimonials from happy users as well. They will be able to provide you with a lot of interesting features such as fast transfer window, backup, restore, file conversion, etc. If you’re looking for the best file sync software for more productivity, you should check out the names on this list.