With the launch Mi Notebook 14 series, Xiaomi has officially entered the laptop space in India.
Through an online event held today, June 11, at 12 pm, the popular smartphone manufacturer unveiled the company’s first ultrabook laptops — Mi Notebook 14 and Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition.
Mi NoteBook 14 series comes with Windows 10 Home and a free month of Office 365. Both laptops have sleek 14-inch displays and anti-glare FHD LCD panels with a 16:9 aspect ratio along with bottom-firing stereo speakers and a single finger lid opening.
Mi Notebook 14 Specification:
The Mi Notebook 14 with larger bezels features a 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor weighing laptop just 1.5kg, comes in three variants:
- the base variant powered with 8GB DDR4 RAM + 256GB SATA SSD +Intel UHD Graphics 620 priced at Rs 41,999.
- second variant comes with 8GB DDR4 RAM + 512GB SATA SSD + Intel UHD Graphics 620 priced at Rs 44,999.
- top-end model with 8GB DDR4 RAM + 512GB SATA SSD + NVIDIA GeForce MX250 priced at Rs 47,999.
Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition Specification:
Unlike the standard model Mi Notebook 14 Horizon Edition comes with slimmer 3mm bezels on the sides and top, which give it a 91% screen-to-body ratio and weighs in at 1.35kg.
The Horizon Edition available in two variant:
- one with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor + 8GB DDR4 RAM + 512GB SATA SSD + NVIDIA GeForce MX250 priced at Rs 54,999.
- the premium model comes with 10th gen Intel Core i7 processor + 8GB DDR4 RAM + 512GB SATA SSD + NVIDIA GeForce MX250 priced at Rs 59,999.
Laptops equipped with two USB 3.1 ports alongside single USB 2.0, HDMI, and Type-C ports. A headphone jack and a dedicated charging port are also available. The laptops come with 46Wh batteries rated at 10 hours of usage and 65W chargers, which can charge the battery to 50% in just 30 minutes.
Xiaomi also included Mi Blaze Unlock in Mi Notebook 14 series, where users can unlock the laptops from their Mi Band as well as Mi Smart Share for fast file transfers from Xiaomi phones.
Mi Notebook 14 will be available on Amazon, Mi.com, and other partner platforms starting June 17th.